You may not need surgery
- Insight Spine UK do not operate on MRI scans. After all, you cannot take
pictures of pain.
- Spinal pain is complex and each patient is different.
- Solving your diagnostic puzzle may need additional steps.
Mr Hess is Master Instructor with the Spine Intervention Society, a specialist organisation dedicate to setting technical standards and methods for precision diagnosis and best practice in spinal pain management.
If needed, a comprehensive range of diagnostic or treatment procedures may be used to identify the specific cause of your pain including:
- Facet Medial Branch Block
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Blocks
- Disc testing
- and many more
Clear diagnosis leads to the best treatment
Selective L5 Nerve root injection