Spine Surgery Evolved
Keyhole Surgery: how big is the key?
- Smaller really is better for speedy recovery reduced
- Endoscopic surgery is the smallest and least invasive possible
Comprehensive Endoscopic Surgery
- One key does not fit every lock. Our operations fit your problem, not vice-versa
- There are two endoscopic approaches to slipped disc
“transforaminal” (from the side) and “interlaminar” (from the back).
- Both are needed to allow the benefits of endoscopic surgery to almost all patients
- May be preferable to open operation in selected difficult cases such as
* Overweight patients
- To our knowledge, InsightSpine is the only UK group able to offer this range of options
New Treatment in Experienced Hands
- Endoscopic spinal surgery is new in the UK
- Insight Spine have used endoscopic surgery for 13 years
- Over 2500 cases have been treated
Comparison between Conventional and endoscopic access in patient who
required revision surgery.